If you’re interested in working for Peter’s Pets as a pet sitter or pet boarder, and live in Brooklyn or Manhattan, we’d like to hear from you. If you have experience with animals personally or professionally you are particularly encouraged to apply. This is a part-time job offering and hours are totally flexible. Many of our NYC pet sitters have worked for us for years.
Candidates who would like to care for pets in the pets own home should meet the following requirements :
1. Live in either Manhattan or Brooklyn.
2. Not travel often.
3. Have a computer and land line / cell phone.
4. Be able to provide business references.
5. Have had a dog or cat of your own during your childhood and/or adult life.
6. Most importantly, must TRULY love animals!
Candidates who would like to bring pets into their home to care for them, should meet the above requirements as well as the following:
1. Live in a pet friendly building and be the leaseholder or owner.
2. Have a clean, attractive and well-kept apartment.
Please email us and tell us about yourself and why you think you would be a good candidate.
For more information on NYC pet sitting jobs and employment opportunities as an NYC pet sitter and pet sitting as a career, please email Peter.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Peter & Katie